Who We've Empowered
Over the past three years alone Tapestri has served:
Survivors of Human Trafficking
Survivors of Domestic Abuse
Men have completed our Program
How we serve survivors
Our organization is unique. We work directly with survivors to customize individual plans and goals for each scenario we are presented with. Our clients are presented with many barriers such as:
- Poor English Skills - making it extremely difficult to navigate the Western world.
- Lack of documentation - this creates a plethora of obstacles when attempting to acquire a job, open a bank account, obtain a drivers license, seek legal aid and much more.
- Financial Stress
- Emotional & Physical Abuse
In response to this our organization has created Programs and offer resources and tools that cater to all survivors needs. Such as:
- Transitional Housing (we remove survivors & their children from vulnerable situations & aid with rent)
- Access to Legal & Medical Aid
- We provide clients with access to technology and internet services to further their education and job opportunities